Role Play High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play High School

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Month of June

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adelaide
Admin
Adelaide

Month of June Empty
PostSubject: Month of June   Month of June EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:23 pm

School begins.

Last edited by Adelaide on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rphs.rpg-board.net
Adelaide
Admin
Adelaide

Month of June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of June   Month of June EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:25 pm

Hahn's slick lime green porsche slid into it's parking spot as he glanced in the mirror, adjusting his hair into place. The cyan and bleach blonde locks fell into his eyes and positioned themselves just where he wished for them to be. 'Another day of school...' the thought trailed through his mind distastefully, as he attempted to fix his eye liner in the mirror. "Ehh.. Good enough." he thought, slouching back in his seat, the volume of his music blaring from the car, despite how early it was.

"Es ist nicht einfach zu verstehen,
wie Tage und Stunden vergehen,
wie unsere Gedanken sich langsam drehen,
im Strudel der ewigen Zeiten!"

Hahn sang, strumming his thumbs against the steering wheel, before turning the key and pulling it free. He sighed, 'America sucks...' he thought in distaste, opening the door to his car, and stepping out, into the parking lot. The keys were spun around his index finger, landing with a jingle into the palm of his hand and being tucked into a back pocket. The door slammed behind him, as he hooked his hands in the pockets of his bright blue skinny jeans, contrasting against the black of his shirt, reading across the chest "Rammstein". His even steps carried him through the doors of the school.

Gone unnoticed across the parking lot, an older boy with olive colored skin, and long wavy locks of dark brown hair shut the door to his truck, stepping down onto the pavement. The sun shimmered across his flesh, as he moved a hand to shield his eyes from the glare, before glimmering a smile in its general direction. His hand fell, as a cloud covered over the early morning sun, and he closed the door behind him.

Songbirds' melodies chirped in his ears, as he slowly strolled up to the school. He was massive in figure, a strong muscular form, standing just over seven feet tall. His denim shorts reached past his knees, loosely, a chain reaching from his belt loop to his back pocket, holding tightly onto his wallet. A tight white t-shirt clung to his upper body, and he wore running shoes.

He opened the door, holding it there a few extra moments for others emerging from their cars, walking in only after the parking lot appeared empty. The busied hallways were welcoming to his seemingly joyous being.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow_Rose

Rainbow_Rose

Month of June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of June   Month of June EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:20 pm

A teenager with black hair had headphones on and an Ipod in one of his pockets. Wearing a rainbow striped long sleeved shirt, black suspenders, black jean pants, long black boots, and a rainbow belt on his pants. Both of his ears where pierced and in both where multiple earrings, two silver ones that wrapped around his ear a little that where higher up, one small silver loop earring, and a red stone earring at the bottom end of his ear. The most noticeable thing on him though was probably the rainbow colored rose pinned in to his hair. Though it was clearly a fake due to the coloration it still looked and moved like a real rose unless you touched it. Yes, nothing can quite mimic the feel of a real rose.. He listened to it as he walked to school. A black back pack was slung over his back, ice blue eyes watching others pass by. He much preferred listening to his music on the way to school rather then the sounds of others talking. He didn't really like the gypsy comments he got from different students. He just wanted to return to Romania, or maybe move to a different country. Maybe Russia? Anywhere was fine as long as he didn't have to see it. He didn't want to see anything dead, but death was everywhere.

ogon'ki privychnye
gasnut' I konchayutsya
tol'ko bezrazlichnye
fonari kachayutsya

mysli postaronnie
lishnie ne novye
I potustaronnie
zavodnye klouny

zavodnye klouny
sinie krasnye
zavodnye klouny
I slovo naprasnye

Even in the artificial roses his brother sent him from Russia. Those eventually withered. But the one in his hair was made of fabric.. so it wouldn't wither. Eventually though even it would loose its color. He hated death, it was frightening. He wanted the world to end. He wanted everyone to die. He wanted to die. Such thoughts may have seemed contradictory but they worked in harmony inside him. They made sense if you understood his train of thought. He was listing to Tatu, eventually getting to the front of the school. Ignoring other students he passed as well as whatever words they said. He couldn't hear them over the music playing in his headphones from his Ipod. Though he had been in America for two years now he didn't have any friends yet. He didn't really think he was going to many any. When he first got there people mistook Romani for Romanian. When they started to realize what a romani was though.. he started getting all sorts of gypsy comments.

luchshe poprosi menya
I prosnemsya novymi
I prosnemsya sil'nymi
tol'ko poprosi menya

poprosi menya
poprosi

Everyone expected him to be a slut, a robber, or someone that knew how to curse people and cast spells!

I mean really, what the hell is wrong with those people?

sinie krasnye
krasnye naprasnye
krasnye sil'nye
I sovsem bessil'nye

He didn't know anything about magic. He knew nothing about curses. Nobody in his family knew about those kinds of things. His older brother didn't even believe in superstition. Also, he was not a slut. He had only dated one person in his life. Oh the horrific sluttyness. He never stole anything, he didn't even pirate music from online- and that was REALLY easy for ANYONE to do that knows how to use a computer. But despite those pieces of truth people didn't really try to get to know him. They just said things and when they did things that couldn't be ignored he ended up in a fight. He hated this school. He hated being looked down on. What basis did they have to look down on him? It wasn't like he picked what he was born as.. Though he did know the clothes probably didn't help him make any friends he didn't really care. If they where going to hate him and call him gypsy he might as well wear what he wants. Maybe it was his attitude that made it hard to make friends.

samye obychnye
I sovsem ne novye
kukly bezrazlichnye
zavodnye klouny

na chetyre storony
vse chetyre levye
a po pyatoi klouny
kukly ne umelye

Maybe it was the attitude of many of the students that made it hard. Well many of the students from his last school. Last school year he had been going to a different school. His parents had moved him to a different school in hopes he would get along better with other students. Somehow though he didn't really think that was going to work out though. Maybe he had stopped trying. No, he had already stopped trying to make friends. He just wanted to get through school. Was that a bad thing? He knew how to speak romani, romanian, and russian fluently due to his family. He was learning german and english, though german though he still needed to work heavily on both. His english needed far more help though. Maybe it would improve faster if he had more friends? He knew that was the case. The more you use a language the easier it is to learn it.

luchshe poprosi menya
I prosnemsya novymi
I prosnemsya sil'nymi
tol'ko poprosi menya

Oh well, this school would be the same as his last one right? Just get through the day..

poprosi menya
poprosi menya
poprosi
poprosi

His name was Malucious Alaice.

Last edited by Rainbow_Rose on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lostdemise/
Morbi_D Sorbim
Admin
Morbi_D Sorbim

Month of June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of June   Month of June EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:50 pm

"Mm-ma-ma mara
Mm-ma-ma-ma
Mm-ma-Mm mara
Mm-ma-Mm
Ma-ma-a."
These were the well...sounds one could hear as a dark haired teen half walked, half danced up the sidewalk.
"Taking pictures with hotties
Spending all mo-mo-money
If you want it so badly
Then why don't you say so, lady."
At these last words he danced up behind a group of girls, who promptly went to shove him away, however he jumped back before they could lay a hand on him.
"You'll be hurt if you'll kiss me
You gotta gotta believe me
But if you want it so badly
Then why don't you say so, lady."
As he neared the school, he did a few spinning motions, before jumping up onto a nearby railing to sing more of his song, which was blasting loudly out of the headphones he had hung around his neck.
This was Demitri Croater, insane second child of Melinda and Ryan Croater, (brother of the infamous James Croater first in his class, all around good guy). Demitri was definately not like his brother, and he had the reputation to prove it, for those who could remember to tell the difference.

~~~

Vaughn had begun his long walk to school a half hour before. He had even done himself the treat of stopping by the bakery to get himself a fresh doughnut before school. He really should be watching his weight, but with his long black hair, grey eyes and lithe figure, he didn't think one doughtnut would kill him. In between bites he hummed to himself the song '99 Luftballoons'. He didn't hate school, but he didn't very much like it either. An outcast, as he neared the building he looked for his best friend Hahn, he couldn't be that hard to find with his bright hair and even brighter smile.
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Admin
Adelaide

Month of June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of June   Month of June EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Tristian swung around a corner, dressed in pin striped pants, a white dress shirt, black tie, and a black blazer. His black hair was spiked, and thick white rimmed sunglasses covered his brown eyes. His foot tapped to the song, as he turned the corner:

"You'll be hurt if you'll kiss me
You gotta gotta believe me
But if you want it so badly
Then why don't you say so, lady." he sang, almost in unison with the other boy, as he jerked his body forward, and jumped three times forward, in perfect rhythm with his song. He leaned over, his hand gesturing across, as he waved it in front of him, doing a strange dance.

"And If you'd wanna take it back," he jumped back, in a swaying motion.
"You don't wanna take it back," he swayed again.
"You don't wanna take it back, my love," he swirled around a girl, making a kiss motion at her, as she gave him a dirty look.
"Don't you wanna love?" he was walking backwards talking to her. Some almost inaudible of the word "freak" escaped her lips as she kept walking away, but he just kept singing, with a smirk.
"Babe,you don't wanna take it back," he moved towards her. "Don't wanna take it back"
"Back, back, back." he jumped back three times. She walked out of view, and he kept on his crazy dance, as he sang obnoxiously loud.

"They call me Crazy Loooop!
Gotta gotta be crazy loooop!
Gotta get a life
Oh, mom, I've trï-AHHH!" he tripped over another boy [Croater], in his ridiculous dancing and fell to the ground. He rubbed the back of his head, "Heh, gotta gotta be lonely?" he glanced up sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Morbi_D Sorbim
Admin
Morbi_D Sorbim

Month of June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of June   Month of June EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:53 pm

Croater had fallen backwards off the railing and landed inbetween a tree and a nearby bush. His legs were up in the air, as he had landed on his shoulders. He let out a groan. "I think I broke my spine." he muttered, rolling to the side and hitting the dirt with a thud. "No...no...it was my ass...I broke my ass..." He said, rubbing said ass as he stood to his feet, wobbling. Just what he needed today, he would be sore all day now. "Ugh..." He mumbled a few curses and walked over to the other guy. "You should watch it, Crazy loop doesn't suicide bump people." He held out his hand to help Tristian up.
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Admin
Adelaide

Month of June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of June   Month of June EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:28 pm

"Heh, sorry..." he accepted the boy's hand as he was pulled to his feet, "Thanks," he replied, staring at the boy, "I'm uh, Tristan, haha, fellow Crazy Loop fan," he grinned. His disheveled hair fell into his eyes, as another boy glanced up.

Hahn stared at his friend, "NOT YOUR HAIR!" he groaned, shifting over towards the two. He reached in his bag and pulled out some hair gel, mousse and a brush. He looked at the other boy, "Yours is messed up too!!"
Back to top Go down
Rainbow_Rose

Rainbow_Rose

Month of June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of June   Month of June EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:37 pm

Chuzogo ne beri,
Svoyo ne otdavai
Sozhmur'sya i umri,
Lyubi i umirai

Malucious stopped, looking over at the loud person for a moment.

Skazhi i poklyanis',
Skazhi chto yerunda,
Umri i pritvoris'
Chto lyubish' navsegda

The romani could hear him over Tatus Lyudi Invalidy.

Vecher bez lyubvi
Utro bez obidy
Lyudi-invalidy
Lyudi-invalidy

He felt.. Agitated for a moment until two people fell over. Well only one of them was annoyingly loyd, but two for the price of one is alright. So he continued on his way, listening to the music. He walked past them but he couldn't help but to give Tristan a foul look as he continued on his way. He didn't stay, or say anything, or create a scene. He kept very much to himself and his music. Quietly enjoying it..

Vecher bez lyubvi
Utro bez obidy
Lyudi-invalidy
Lyudi-invalidy...

Poteryannyh ne zhdut
Pechal'nyh ne hotyat
Takiye ne zhivut
Ih topyat kak kotyat

He turned off his ipod then took out his cell phone, turning it on then quickly starting to speak through it in russian, "Зачем вы звоните? Я иду на занятия."
((Why are you calling? I'm going to class))

/Я хотел проверить на вас .. и посмотреть, если ты хочешь, чтобы отправить вам больше радуга розы, окрашенные, свежие, они длятся довольно долго ../
((I wanted to check up on you.. and see if you wanted me to send you more rainbow roses, dyed, fresh, they last quite a long time..))

The person on the line responded to him with their adult voice, though added /Если Вы не дать счастливое приветствие, брат твой? Я думал, кровь была ближе то, что ../
((Should you not give a happy greeting to your brother? I thought blood was closer then that..))

Alaice gave a frown. "Привет из Америки товарищ."((Greetings from America comrade))
/Это не звук теплый или братской. Вы могли бы дать тем же приветствием к чужой сети./
((That doesn't sound warm or brotherly. You could give the same greeting to a stranger online.))

"Привет насильника шантажа мудак брата, который должен получить потрошеная затем покинул его в лес, чтобы получить съедены все дикие животные могут быть там! Это достаточно тепло для вас?"
((Hello rapist blackmailing asshole brother that should get gutted then left in the woods to get eaten by whatever wild animals may be there! Is that warm enough for you?))

/То, что в богов имя вы делаете?!/
((What in gods name are you doing?!))

"Успокойтесь, я еще не встречал других подростков, которые знают ни одного слова на русском языке. Ваш секретный быть насильником шантажа мудак урод, что любит принимать ваш маленький брат, волна шантажа над головой является абсолютно безопасной. Американцы идиоты, они почти не знают своего родного языка и тех, кто знает больше эфирного времени, французском, испанском и немецком языках. Таким образом, если они принимают специальные классы или говорить на русском Я очень сомневаюсь, кто-нибудь поймет, что как бы ни громко говорю я."

((Calm down, I have not met any other teenagers who know a single word in Russian. Your secret of being a rapist blackmailing asshole freak that likes to take your little brother, the wave of blackmail over his head is absolutely secure. Americans are idiots, they barely know their own native language and those who know more airtime French, Spanish and German. Thus, if they take special classes or speak Russian I highly doubt anyone will understand that no matter how loudly I say.))

/Вы мальчишка! Вы должны не-/
((You little brat! You should not-))

With that Malucious decided to hang up the phone before making a smart ass remark in Romanian then putting away the cell phone. He needed to keep heading to class anyway. But at least now he found himself in the school building. He was sure he could get to his class on time, he had a lot of time to spare, but he really didn't want to deal with him right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lostdemise/
Sponsored content

Month of June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of June   Month of June Empty

Back to top Go down

Month of June
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play High School :: High School :: School Days-
Jump to: